Terms of Service for AwareCounseling.com (i.e., Legal Stuff)
This website is owned and operated by www.awarecounseling.com. Every effort is made to ensure information on this site is accurate. However, in spending time on this site and accessing any information, you understand and accept the following terms and conditions stated in the below "User's Agreement. This agreement is in effect as of Feb. 15, 2016.
We may change this User's agreement from time to time without notice. So, you're agreeing to review this information periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications means that you acknowledge and agree to any modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing any information contained here, you agree to use any information for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User's Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
So, you understand:
- In accessing some information, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of a sign-up process. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access information on this site. So, you're agreeing you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- You also agree not to access any information through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Any activity on your part that disrupts or interferes with any part of this site, including the servers and/or networks to which this site is connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell any information on this site is protected by US copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless www.awarecounseling.com and its owner or designated associates from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User's Agreement.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that any information on this site:
- May not meet your needs or requirements.
- While efforts to ensure information is accurate, there is no guarantee that the use of this site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
Importantly, you understand and agree that:
- Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources through this site is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from www.AwareCounseling.com creates any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User's Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Www.AwareCounseling.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using any information on this site, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on AwareCounseling.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of AwareCounseling.com, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by AwareCounseling.com.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the web site information we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by AwareCounseling.com from our offices located in the state of AZ, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of AZ, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of AZ, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in USA, AZ You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, AwareCounseling.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
1130 E. Missouri, #500, Phoenix, AZ 85014 USA